May 25, 2021
We couldn’t get enough of what Dr. Kylie Burton had to say, so she is here to speak with us again. She is a doctor of chiropractic medicine and is certified in functional medicine. Her focus is on healing beyond the diagnosis, as she helps to provide hope, answers, and restoration through functional medicine. Today, she is going to talk with us about how our thyroid, gut health, and depression are all tied together.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Why your thyroid labs may
appear normal, but you’re still experiencing
- Four factors that are destroying your thyroid.
- How to read your blood panels.
- What your ideal thyroid levels are.
- How to properly treat a leaky gut.
- The right way to use food sensitivity tests.
- How infections in your body can cause depression and anxiety.
- Kylie’s three-month process to raise your Vitamin D levels, so you can experience better thyroid levels, lower depression and anxiety, and increased energy.
Connect with Dr. Kylie Burton at her website, https://drkylieburton.com/.
Listen to Dr. Kylie Burton’s podcast at http://drkylieburton.podbean.com/.
Send Dr. Kylie Burton a message at email@example.com.
Want to know more about Alternative Health Tools? Visit our website, https://www.alternativehealthtools.com/.
You can find us anywhere you get your audio.
Did you like what you heard? This show is produced by Imagine Podcasting DBA Heard Not Seen Media, Inc. For more, visit Imagine Podcasting at https://www.imaginepodcasting.com/.